Risotto with Rocket Pesto, Peas and Goats Cheese is a a creamy, dreamy, flavorful dish that you steam and leave until its ready in 35 minutes!
Recipe details Serves 4-6
- Place 1 tablespoon of the butter, olive oil and onion in a large Pyrex or casserole dish. Mix a little so that the onion is coated.
- Place in cold V-ZUG Combi Steam oven and select Regenerate 150 degrees for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and leave oven door ajar to cool.
- Add rice and mix until combined and rice is coated. Pour in wine and stock and gently stir. Place in cooled down oven and select Steam function at 100 degrees for 35 minutes. Set bell times for 30 minutes. You will be adding more ingredients in the last 5 minutes.
- When bell timer rings, scatter peas on top of risotto.
- Once risotto is cooked, stir through pesto, remaining butter and parmesan. season to taste.
- Serve topped with goats cheese and fresh rocket leaves.
2 tbsp Unsalted butter
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 (one) Onion
200g Arborio rice
100ml Dry white win
50g Grated parmesan cheese
¾ Cup Frozen peas
500ml Vegetable or chicken stock
1 cup Rocket pesto
60g Goats cheese
Handful Rocket leaves
Steam 100 degrees for 35 minutes