Decor + Design is on next week in Melbourne and there is an aspirational line up of international and local guest speakers set to present engaging seminars and workshops from July 19 – July 22.
I believe this year is the best line up ever ! The highly anticipated Australian House & Garden (AH&G) International Seminar Series will focus on “Everyday Luxury” and delve into styling high-end designs through the fundamental aspects of interior design and how designers create their trademark aesthetic. Each speaker will deliver varying opinions and expertise on the topic.
Global powerhouse and Interior Designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard has been announced as this year’s keynote speaker. Bullard is best known for his work with Hollywood’s A-List clientele including Eva Mendes, Cher, Ellen Pompeo and the Kardashians. Martyn promises to provide a unique insight and behind the scenes look, into some of his more exclusive projects.
Trend Futurist at Scarlet Opus (UK) Victoria Redshaw returns by popular demand to deliver her sell out 2019 Macro Trends. Throughout the seminar, Victoria will analyse and provide invaluable advice on the international influences behind each trend and reveal the colours, patterns, materials that dominate room schemes and interior products.
Internationally recognised interior designer Mim Fanning will be joining Australia House and Garden Editor-In-Chief, Lisa Green for an inside look at the work and the inspiration of one of Australia’s premier designers. Mim has spent over 20 years curating a diverse portfolio spanning throughout retail, hospitality and high-end residential. Mim designs spaces that are sophisticated and polished with the results being world class, award winning and timeless.
Handsome Melbourne-based interior architect David Flack has created a huge splash on the Australian design scene in a relatively short space of time. With award-winning projects spanning residential, hospitality and commercial interiors, Flack Studios is renowned for bringing visions to life with an amazing use of colour and a collaborative approach. From Ginger & Smart’s playfully polished flagship store to Melbourne restaurant Entrecôte’s artful chic, the Flack aesthetic is unmistakable – a design signature which has been described as “slightly bonkers nostalgic modernism”. Join David Flack in conversation with Lisa Green, Editor in Chief of Australian House & Garden.
Full list of speakers listed below click here to book
The AH&G International Seminar Series full line-up of speakers include:
- Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Multi Award Winning LA based Interior Designer
- Victoria Redshaw, UK Trend Futurist (Scarlet Opus)
- Megan Morton, Sydney Interiors Stylist & Design Influencer
- Deanne Jolly, former The Block contestant and founder of D&D Homes
- Robyn Holt, Former Editor Vogue Living and Design Consultant
- David Flack, Interior Architect
- Greg Natale, Interior Designer
- Mim Fanning, Founder of Mim Design, Award-winning interior designer
- James Treble, Interior Design and Design Consultant
- Charlotte Coote, Interior Designer and owner of Coote & Co
- Jason Grant, Sydney Based Interior Designer
- Frances Conway, Author and Interior Designer
- Crystal Bailey & Mitchell Lindsay, Design Twins
- Bonnie Hindmarsh, Erin Cayless and Lana Taylor, Three Birds Renovations
- Massimo Speroni, Melbourne Based interior designer
- Anthony Cullen and Sharon Rae, a part of SEAGA group (#1 distributor for all Pantone systems throughout Australi